Making the choice to install wood flooring in your home is an important and sometimes confusing decision. In addition to the many options you will have to consider, you will want to make sure your hardwood floors have a protective finish to help safeguard and prevent dulling and damage that can happen over time. One of the main decisions you will have to make is whether to choose pre-finished or unfinished hardwood flooring.
The advantages of pre-finished wood flooring
If you want a faster and easier installation that can reduce stress for you and your family, pre-finished hardwood flooring may be your best choice. Here are some important advantages that will show you why pre-finished flooring has become the preferred choice over unfinished flooring.
- Unlike unfinished hardwood flooring, pre-finished wood floors have the sanding, sealing, staining, and protective coat completed at the factory
- Finished in one session, the installation of pre-finished hardwood flooring is fairly quick and easy in comparison with unfinished flooring– saving you time, money, and energy
- There is no need for you or your family to leave your home for any length of time because of concerns over exposure to toxic fumes or strong smells
- Pre-finished floors have a stronger, more durable finish that help prevent wear and tear
- You will not have to wait for floors to dry, allowing you to walk and move furniture on them immediately after installation
- Pre-finished floors come with a manufacturer’s warranty
- There are many styles and designs to choose from
Whether you are considering the rich, grainy luster of real wood floors or the dependable, durable performance you get from laminate floors, Phoenix Hardwood Floors has all the major flooring brand names, along with a large variety of hardwood grades and species– offering a premium selection that will match your sense of style.
REAL WOOD FLOORS:
- Stable cross-by construction
- Lower profile
- 5/16″,3/8″,1/2″ thicknessesSolid Hardwood
- Rich, grainy luster
- Premium grade
- Variety in color
- 3/4″ thicknesses
- Easy to install
- Dependable, durable performance
- Many designs and styles to choose